Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It happend one night....

1.
This story reminds me of every romantic comedy i have ever watched.  I found this movie funny and entertaining for the time it was made and set the standard for all romantic comedy's .
BOY MEETS GIRL 
     BOY LOOSES GIRL 
            .....BOY FINDS GIRL AND FALLS IN LOVE.
this is what we talked about in class and how now in this time period women were becoming more independent 
2

.http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/12648/It-Happened-One-Night/articles.html
 
this the article talks   about Ellie Andrews has just tied the knot  and get married with society aviator King Westley when she is whisked away to her father's yacht and out of King's clutches. Ellie jumps ship and eventually winds up on a bus headed back to her husband. Reluctantly she must accept the help of out-of- work reporter Peter Warne. They get together and after many trials and tribulations and realize that they love each other .

 3. This article  can be applied to what we learned in class because it makes you Consider the elements: two irascible studio bosses, an impossibly fast schedule, a couple of spoiled stars who didn't want to make the picture and are hostile to the harried director -- yet somehow they manage to produce an enduring classic.

4.


 I am not a fan of Romantic comedy's but i would recommend this to anyone that likes them.the talking is fast passed and you realy get a sence of what it was like in the 1920's

CHECKLIST FOR PLAGIARISM 

1) ( x ) I have not handed in this assignment for any other class. 

2) ( x ) If I reused any information from other papers I have written for other classes, I clearly explain that in the paper. 

3) ( x ) If I used any passages word for word, I put quotations around those words, or used indentation and citation within the text. 

4) (  x) I have not padded the bibliography. I have used all sources cited in the bibliography in the text of the paper. 

5) ( x ) I have cited in the bibliography only the pages I personally read. 

6) (  x) I have used direct quotations only in cases where it could not be stated in another way. I cited the source within the paper and in the bibliography. 

7) ( x ) I did not so over-use direct quotations that the paper lacks interpretation or originality. 

8) ( x ) I checked yes on steps 1-7 and therefore have been fully transparent about the research and ideas used in my paper. 

Name: Kenneth Bradley Date: 10/15/13

No comments:

Post a Comment